For over 20 years, we have specialised in providing and caring for our patients around the North West, and now pride ourselves as being one of the most established and successful surgical supplies companies in the UK.
We are an independent supplier of all continence, urology and stoma products that are available on prescription.
Having many years of experience in the field of continence and stoma care, we are able to supply the right products for individual resident’s needs.
We are able to offer an unbiased Nurse Assessment ensuring appropriate continence appliances are supplied for each resident.
We can organise the collection of prescriptions and the delivery of all continence/stoma products to your home.
Training in all aspects of the promotion and management of continence is offered to Nursing and Care staff free of charge; certificates of attendance will be issued.
Benefits of using the Nursing Home service
- Initial Audit and Assessment of each resident’s products to eliminate unnecessary accumulation of stock
- Direct Nurse Assessment: we have a team of specialist nurses who will be on hand for any advice or fitting of products.
- Training provided for the change of urethral and supra-pubic catheters which will save hospital costs.
- Monthly phone call from Moorland customer services. This ensures correct stock is delivered therefore eliminating accumulation of stock.
- Reduction in ‘pad’ budget: Residents correctly fitted with appropriate alternatives will reduce this cost.